Monday, November 2, 2009

Designs for Serviceman's Child "Welcome Home Daddy"

One of the ladies on my Hyena Cart forums was looking for an image she could print out and iron-on to a shirt for her 5-year-old son. His daddy is an airman who is coming home this weekend!

I worked up a couple of images for her, incorporating the American flag, camouflage, and airman's symbol:





Thank you to all of our servicemen for the hard work you do to keep us safe.

My designs are normally $5, but for servicemen and their families/relatives/friends, these are $3.

Please see this listing if you would like to purchase one of these. I'm happy to customize the text and/or change the airmen's symbols for yellow ribbons or another basic military image for free.

My grandfather was in the Air Force for many years, and I currently have a dear cousin serving in the military.

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

Web Design by JoyfulRose