We've entered a fantastic contest at Spoonflower. Theme: Nature. Round: Semi-Final.
One lucky designer will be chosen to have their fabric on a Boba Baby Carrier and receive $500!
Click the following link to view the contest and vote: Spoonflower and Boba Baby Carrier Contest: Nature Theme
Our entry is titled: JoyfulRose "Hope" by joyfulrose. There are 260 entries spread out over 17 pages, so you might need to look around to find ours. :) We'd LOVE your vote!
My fabric description:
Delicate cherry blossoms bring thoughts of the new life of a child. Hope for who he can become. Hope for her positive influence on others. Hope through innocence and purity. Hope for the future.
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2011 (37)
- Guest Vendor for Creative Mamas: Cutzie Designs
- Buttons for Amy Sue
- Animated Banners for "Creative Mamas" - Month of t...
- New Vendor Header for "Creative Mamas"
- Hyena Cart Design Mock-up for Dreamseeds
- Business Card Design & Logo for Eastside Auto Salo...
- Stocking at "Creative Mamas" Congo!
- Logo Workup for Eastside Auto Salon, Part Two
- Logo Workup for Eastside Auto Salon
- Spoonflower Tattoo Contest - Top Ten Winner!
- Logo Re-Design for Bukawww!
- Wedding Album Design for Tim & Emilie
- Spoonflower Contest: Tattoo - Vote now!
- Rachael's Labels
- Spoonflower Contest: Tattoo - VOTE NOW!
- Sunshine Award!
- Excited to be Part of "The Spotted Box"!
- Business Card Mock-ups for JoyfulRose
- Advertising Mock-ups for "Full Hands Full Heart"
- Stocking today at "Creative Mamas" Congo!
- Third Place in the Snow-Themed Contest!
- We'd Love Your Vote!
- Dr. Seuss Themed Stocking at "The Chain Gang"!
- Haiti Relief Effort - Image Mailed!
- Animated Banners for "Creative Mamas" - March Madn...
- New Guest Vendors for "Creative Mamas"
- ▼ March (26)
- ► 2009 (194)