Our eldest has been biting on his clothes and coats lately...husband I talked about it and realized that he's teething! He has about 4 adult teeth growing in right now so it makes sense that his mouth would be a bit sore.
In an effort to help his mouth (and his clothes!) I made him a teething ring...and one for his brother. :)
The rings are a nice solid wood, 3" diameter, sealed with coconut oil. The cloth is 2 layers of Organic Bamboo Velour. Each of the boys picked the snaps for their teething ring. Hoping these will be great for the kiddos!
Click images to view larger:
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (25)
- Medium Diaper Covers and Mini-Diapers - Artistry B...
- Congratulations Rebekah! Child's Play Sling Auctio...
- Teething Rings for my Kiddos
- Newborn AIO Cloth Diaper :)
- JoyfulRose - FREE SHIPPING on Child's Play Slings!...
- Logo Idea for "Riot Cart", Part V
- Congo Design for "Sweet Retreat"
- Logo Idea for "Riot Cart", Part IV
- Soaker Sack Tutorial
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2010 (233)
- ► 2009 (194)