Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spoonflower - Creations Made from my Designs! - Minecraft Quilt

Check out this gorgeous Minecraft quilt made by Tracy:


I love all the detail; perfect for a boy's room!

It was made by Tracy Forsberg (aka: papatece) using my "Minecraft Inspired Collage 3" Squares" fabric found here: http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/2479785

This is what Tracy said about the fabric:
Christina - I want to thank you for your design!!  I have a 10 year old grand son who is wild about Minecraft.  I have 6 grandsons and am making quilts for all of them.  I chose your 3x3 pattern and blocked with black flannel and then machine "quilt-stitched" between each block.  Did not get pics of him when we gave it to him (sorry that I did not have my camera handy as he was super excited), but did take pics of the finished product.  Thanks again!"
 
Thanks for the pics Tracy; your grandsons are so lucky to have you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

Web Design by JoyfulRose