Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mockups for "PNPBaby"

Meaghan was looking for a more retro-style HC design. She wanted to incorporate her cute little baby heads but with brighter colors and easy-to-read fonts.

Original baby heads:
I took the original baby heads, made them a bit darker, clearer, and vectorized them. Then I took one of the backgrounds Meaghan liked and created a couple more so that she can have a variety of designs to choose from.

Here are the mockups! Note: backgrounds, headers, borders, fonts, etc. can all be changed to different shades of colors (even the little bowties on the babies can be changed!) I used several different fonts too, and these can all be interchanged with each other.

Click to view larger:


Let me know what you think!

Tina :)

Note: In the mockup stage of the HC design I sometimes use images straight from online sources to get a feel for my client's wants. Once they've chosen an image they love, I purchase the image from the online source and the final HC design contains a royalty-free image with no watermark. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

Web Design by JoyfulRose