Thursday, June 11, 2009

Webpage Design for "Stylin Baby Cloth"

I worked with Jessica several months ago to create the top buttons for her Hyena Cart. I was excited to work with her again. :)

Jessica wanted a large image that matched the colors/elements of her Hyena Cart. She wanted it placed on her main webpage so that customer's could click on the image to start shopping at her Hyena Cart.

I didn't know the name of Jessica's original font so I used one that was as close as I could find to the original. I cut the bird and flowers images from the original header, vectorized them so that I could make them bigger for the webpage design, and then added all the elements and text together to create her webpage. :)

Edited to add slightly smaller version. Click image to see final view:



Click to view larger:


Original Header:

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

Web Design by JoyfulRose