Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spotted Box for April!

I received my Spotted Box today and was so excited that my box was packed with tons of goodies!

Cloth diaper, dishwasher sample, handmade soaps, lotions, lip balms, button, earrings, lollipops, velour facecloth, doll hat, cloth fortune cookie, child's headband, wipes, bows, decal, and more!

I enjoy being a sponsor of the box because I like promoting small businesses and work at home moms, love receiving my own box, and appreciate the extra business that comes through my sponsor page:

A couple of pics of my awesome spotted box. Click images to view larger:


I love receiving my box and discovering all the useful samples included therein. Click here to find out more about: The Spotted Box

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

Web Design by JoyfulRose